Dutch Linguistics and Literary Studies (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme) and Slavic Studies (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
You want to apply for a Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme in Dutch Linguistics and Literary Studies and Slavic Studies.
Most important points
- The subject Dutch Linguistics and Literary Studies is probably admission free.
- The subject Slavic Studies is probably admission free.
- Therefore you have to apply as it is an open admissions degree course.
- Enrolment for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of enrolment: July 16th 2018
- Enrolment deadline: October 15th 2018
- Enrolment: in 51 days
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
A very good command of German is required.
With a university-entry qualification from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Registrar's Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!