Department für Informatik
Incoming Students / international Students
This page provides incoming students with information about studying computer science
at the University of Oldenburg.
- See Studying in Oldenburg for general information about study programs. language requirements and admission
- Contact the International Student Office (ISO) of the University, if you have questions concerning your admission.
- For questions concerning study programs of the Department of Computing Science contact the International Coordinator for the Department of Computing Science.
The Department of Computing Science offers diverse study programms:
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Science
- Master of Science in Computing Science
- Master of Science in Embedded Systems and Microrobotics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems
- Master of Science in Business Information Systems
Please, observe that nearly all courses in our study programs are held in German. German language skills are mandatory for the application at the University of Oldenburg.
The curricula of Computer Science (in German) are available a few weeks before lectures start. Lectures ususally start in April and in October.
Exchange students within partnership and Erasmus/Socrates programmes
With following universities the Department for Computing Science or the University of Oldenburg have a partnership or cooperations:
- International partners of our group Business Information Systems - Very Large Databases
- Erasmus mundus Action 2 projects
- In Europe
- Institut Supérieur d´Action Internationale et de Production, Angers
- Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius
- Universitatea Transilvania din Brasov, Rumania
- Universidad de Cádiz
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Map of partner universites of Oldenburg in the rest of the world
Information about the requirements for getting accepted as a degree student or visiting scientist is available at the International Office of the University.
For special questions contact one of the Coordinator for the Department of Computing Science: