Information on how to apply for financial support from research funding organisations in Germany and the EU can be found on the pages of the Department for Research and Technology Transfer.
Early Career Academics at the
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
People in central Ukraine often speak a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian. Slavicist Gerd Hentschel is studying the phenomenon on location – and experiencing the consequences of the political crisis first-hand.
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...
08. May 2017 - 24. July 2017
16:15 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing (Compact Course)
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
06. September 2017 - 07. September 2017
Career Development and Fundraising
- Researchers are increasingly faced with expectations to raise 3rd party funds if they want to...
28. September 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
12. October 2017 - 13. October 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...