Renewable energy plays an important role in worldwide energy supply. For the realignment of existing energy supply systems as well as for the development and implementation of innovative and sustainable centralised and decentralised systems experts are requested all over the world.
The Renewable Energy Online – Continuing Education Programme (REO) qualifies you in the field of renewable energy systems, resources and sustainability. In online based learning concepts basic and in-depth knowledge with practical relevance at university level is provided.
Due to the modular design of the REO programme, your continuing education can be adapted flexibly to your individual life situation regarding extent, structure and duration. With mostly time and location independent work phases, in which you study in groups or on your own, the course fits optimal to the needs of employed students or students with family duties.
The benefits of the programme at a glance:
- Advanced studies at university level
- Multidisciplinary and application-oriented approach
- Content based on latest research
- Study language English
- International participants and network
- Professional supervision and support from experts
- Flexible learning organisation through online study
- No loss of earnings as a result of part-time studies
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via reo(at)uni-oldenburg.de
Renewable Energy Online
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
Faculty V - Mathematics and Science
Institute of Physics