Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (PPRE)
We offer a MSc programme on the fundamentals of renewable energy, designed for scientists and engineers intending to pursue a professional career in this field.
Application deadlines are
- 15 October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15 January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Classes start in early October every year.
- New RE Master Students at University of Oldenburg (17.10.2016)
University of Oldenburg welcomed 35 new RE MSc-Students for PPRE (20) and EUREC (15). The Students stem from 23 different countries
- Ars Legendi Prize 2016 goes to PPRE (10.10.2016)
The PPRE programme won this years Ars Legendi Prize. The prize is one of the most prestigious prizes for education in Germany. It is awarded by the Hochschulrektorenkonferenz (HRK) and the Stifterverband. This year the best approach to diversity related teaching and learning was awarded.
- New WindLab Building at Wechloy Campus, Oldenburg (28.07.2016)
In the Windlab, scientists investigate the interaction of turbulent atmospheric currents with wind-energy-systems — thus of wind parks, wind turbines and their components. Exact data should be obtained of operational behavior of wind turbines and huge offshore wind parks.