Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (PPRE)
We offer a MSc programme of 18 months (3 semesters) on the fundamentals of renewable energy, designed for scientists and engineers intending to pursue a professional career in this field.
Application deadlines are
- 15 October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15 January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Classes start in early October every year.
- Visit from the Central University of Colombia (06.05.2016)
On May 6th of 2016, 11 students from Colombia visited Oldenburg with the aim of approaching to the research activities being held at the University of Oldenburg and its associated institutions. They all are doing their Bachelor’s degree in engineering at the Central University placed in Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
- New PPRE-Colloquium Initiated (08.04.2016)
PPRE students launched a colloquium which will take place on Fridays from 16hrs to 18hrs. Their first guests were Dr. E. Wieben and M. Merkel MBA.
- Graduation Ceremony 2016 (30.03.2016)
On 30.3.2016 thirty PPRE and EUREC students celebrated their graduation ceremony. They received warm welcome words from Prof. Holthaus, vice president of our university, from Prof. Agert, one of their professors and from Dr. Knecht, the head of the lab courses within the PPRE/EUREC programmes.