- Evaluation of Summer Semester 2013 is now online (05.03.2014)
- Short Film - Oldenburg introduced by a PPRE Student (25.02.2014)
- New PPRE- & EUREC-Students started winter term (09.10.2013)
- Group Picture with the City Mayor (01.10.2013)
We offer a MSc programme of 18 months (3 semesters) on the fundamentals of renewable energy, designed for scientists and engineers intending to pursue a professional career in this field.
Application deadlines are
- 15 October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15 January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Classes start in early October every year.