Welcome to the PhD Study Programme "Neurosensory Science and Systems"
This three-year study programme addresses young researchers doing their PhD project in the Neurosciences. It provides training on research competence, skills concerning knowledge transfer and support for career planning. Currently, about 90 PhD students from such different fields as Physics, Biology, Psychology and Engineering are enrolled, setting the frame for interdisciplinary cooperation and ample networking opportunities.
Admission to the programme
Please apply at the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH) by using the application form found here. You also need to enclose a number of documents as listed in the form (e.g. CV, Master certificate, outline of the PhD project, supervisor's statement,...).
Next application deadlines:
1 August 2018 for the winter semester 2018/19
1 February 2019 for the summer semester 2019
In case you have missed the deadline, but would like to join courses of the study programme you are invited to contact us.
Courses of the current semester are listed in Stud.IP (login with ID of your university account):
02. July 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64Good Scientific Practice in Research
- Who should be first author on a scientific paper? How would you react if you come across...
24. September 2018 - 26. September 2018
Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing
- Course by Dr. Stefan Dennemoser. Next Generation Sequencing technologies have recently...
25. October 2018
09:30 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhDs of the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH)...
01. November 2018 - 02. November 2018
09:00 - 16:00
OLTECH Mentoring 2018-2019: Kick-off Workshop
- "Methods and strategies of finding the personal career direction and then finding the perfect...
Dr. Mark Pottek
Scientific Coordinator "Joint Research Academy"
Cluster of Excellence "Hearing4all"
Dept. Neurosciences, School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Room: W30 3-316
Phone: +49(0)441-798 5479