Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Next application deadline: May 15th 2018
Info-Veranstaltung des DAAD 13.12.2017, 16.15 Uhr im BIS-Saal
"Internationale Mobilität in der Wissenschaft: Chancen und Hindernisse für Promovierende und Postdocs"
International Mobility in Science - Chances and Challenges for Doctorates and Postdocs
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion "Internationale Mobilität in der Wissenschaft" (NWZ)
Reports about (further) Oltech doctorates:
06. March 2018 - 07. March 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Scientific image processing and analysis
- Trainer: Dr. Jan Brocher - Biovoxxel The workshop aims to teach natural scientists from different...
21. March 2018
09:30 - 18:00
Location: ICBM in Wilhelmshaven3. ICBM PhD day
- PhD day for PhD students of the ICBM and the PhD study programme Environmental Sciences and...
05. April 2018
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhDs of the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH)...
08. May 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64Good Scientific Pracitice in Research
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment