Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the graduate school are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion / Podiumsdiskussion „Wissenschaft im Beruf. Promotion zwischen Forschung, Qualifikation und Berufseinstieg“
23. August 2016 - 30. August 2016
Academic Writing, Module 2: Constructing English Paragraphs and Texts
- Veranstalter Graduiertenakademie Good writers know how to organize their thoughts into a clearly...
06. September 2016 - 13. September 2016
Academic Writing, Module 3: Developing Academic Sentences in English
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Academic writing is not only distinguished by innovative and...
07. September 2016 - 09. September 2016
09:00 - 17:00
"How to publish in peer-reviewed journals"
- Trainer: Gunther Tress (TRESS & TRESS) 3-day comprehensive training for preparing or writing a...
20. September 2016 - 22. September 2016
How to publish in peer-reviewed journals
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie This three-day course supports scientists with preparing and...
26. September 2016 - 27. September 2016
Karriereplanung für WissenschaftlerInnen
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie In der Phase der wissenschaftlichen Qualifikation besteht häufig...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment