Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Next application deadline: November 15th 2018
24. September 2018 - 26. September 2018
Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing
- Course by Dr. Stefan Dennemoser. Next Generation Sequencing technologies have recently...
25. October 2018
09:30 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhDs of the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH)...
01. November 2018 - 02. November 2018
09:00 - 16:00
OLTECH Mentoring 2018-2019: Kick-off Workshop
- "Methods and strategies of finding the personal career direction and then finding the perfect...
Reports about OLTECH:
Panel discussion "Internationale Mobilität in der Wissenschaft" (NWZ)
Reports about (further) OLTECH doctorates:
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment