The aims of the graduate school are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
16. February 2015 - 23. March 2015
16:30 - 20:00
Academic Presenting in English - Delivering Effective and Successful Talks
- Academic presentations have become an important and integral part of any researcher's life....
03. March 2015 - 10. March 2015
08:30 - 16:30
Academic Writing in English, Module 2: Techniques for Writing Good Academic Texts
- English-speaking readers expect good academic texts to not only present innovative research but...
14. April 2015
09:30 - 16:30
Oltech Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V und VI The topics of workshop...
15. April 2015
16:30 - 17:30
Oltech Summer term pre-meeting
- At the meeting we will inform you about the course programme in summer term 2015 . Furthermore we...
22. April 2015 - 23. April 2015
09:00 - 16:00
Workshop "Scientific Image Processing and Analysis"
- Trainer: Dr. Jan Brocher - Biovoxxel The workshop aims to teach scientists how to handle and...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Coordinator of the Graduate School Science and Technology
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment