Graduate School 'Science and Technology'
The aims of the graduate school are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Due to staff training there is no office hour on Tuesday 25th May, sorry for that. The next office hour is as usual on Thursday 26th May, 2016.
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion / Podiumsdiskussion „Wissenschaft im Beruf. Promotion zwischen Forschung, Qualifikation und Berufseinstieg“
31. May 2016
09:00 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen-Hasen-Weg 64Good Scientific Practice
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
02. June 2016 - 03. June 2016
Zeit- und Selbstmanagement
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie In diesem Workshop lernen die Teilnehmenden zunächst Basics des...
06. June 2016 - 20. June 2016
16:30 - 20:00
Developing and Presenting a Conference Poster
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Displaying a poster at an academic conference is a good way for...
13. June 2016 - 15. June 2016
09:00 - 17:00
Scientific Writing Workshop
- Topics of the workshop:the structure of scientific papers, an effective abstract, the introduction...
27. June 2016 - 11. July 2016
Networking at Conferences and Other Academic Contexts
- Networking at Conferences and in Other Academic Contexts Most academic exchange with...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment