The aims of the graduate school are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Next application deadline: 1st March 2015
05. February 2015
09:00 - 17:00
Mentoring program 2014-2015: 2nd workshop „Mentoring relationship“.
- Workshop only for the mentees of the programme mentorWIN 2014-2015 .
14. April 2015
09:30 - 16:30
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V und VI The topics of workshop...
15. April 2015
16:30 - 17:30
Summer term pre-meeting
- At the meeting we will inform you about the course programme in summer term 2015 . Furthermore we...
22. April 2015 - 23. April 2015
09:00 - 16:00
Workshop "Scientific Image Processing and Analysis"
19. June 2015
2nd Career Day in Neuroscience
- The Career Day will offer insight in different career paths of Alumnis, who worked and studied in...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Coordinator of the Graduate School Science and Technology
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment