Information on how to apply for financial support from research funding organisations in Germany and the EU can be found on the pages of the Department for Research and Technology Transfer.
Early Career Academics at the
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
People in central Ukraine often speak a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian. Slavicist Gerd Hentschel is studying the phenomenon on location – and experiencing the consequences of the political crisis first-hand.
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
21. March 2017 - 28. March 2017
Academic Presenting at Conferences: Delivering Effective and Successful Talks
- In particular, we will cover the following topics:understanding the communicative function of...
29. March 2017
Location: A6, 0-001 (Campus Haarentor)German Language Courses in summer term: placement test
- Information about the German language courses at the university in the summer term 2017. ...
03. April 2017
16:00 - 17:00
Location: W03 1 -130Pre-Meeting for Practical method courses: RRDE, Impedence spectr., XPS, PM-IRRAS, SECM
- Announcement for practical method courses in summer term 2017 5.07.937 Practical: Methodenkurs -...
05. April 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Oltech - Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...