Information on how to apply for financial support from research funding organisations in Germany and the EU can be found on the pages of the Department for Research and Technology Transfer.
Early Career Academics at the
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
People in central Ukraine often speak a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian. Slavicist Gerd Hentschel is studying the phenomenon on location – and experiencing the consequences of the political crisis first-hand.
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...
08. May 2017 - 24. July 2017
16:15 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing (Compact Course)
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
31. May 2017 - 01. June 2017
Erfolgreich in Bewerbungsgesprächen
- Nach der Promotion geht es darum, sich auf dem Arbeitsmarkt zu positionieren und eine...
21. June 2017 - 22. June 2017
Zeit- und Selbstmanagement für Promovierende
- In diesem Workshop lernen die Teilnehmenden zunächst Basics des Zeitmanagements kennen. Danach...