Courses offered by the Graduate Academy
The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all junior researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
We further offer
for doctoral candidates every year, special courses at the beginning and end of the PhD phase
- for post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors, each year two exclusive six-months Coaching Programs for Career Development
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!
28. September 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
12. October 2017 - 13. October 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...
19. October 2017
BWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz...
06. November 2017 - 07. November 2017
Starting your PhD: communication, efficiency, project orientation
- The workshop "Starting your PhD" offers all new PhD-students at the University of...
22. November 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Good Scientific Pracitice in Research
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...